India's Investment Appeal: Top 10 Triggers
India recently overtook China to become the world’s most populous country, and its economy is humming after years of setbacks. Here are ten reasons an investment into India is appealing right now, and will continue to be for a while.
- India is growing.
- India’s stable economy is the 5th largest, up from 10th ten-years ago.
- Stable government with long-term policies in place.
- It is the most populous country with 1.43 billion people.
- Attractive demographics.
- Water and power infrastructure is being upgraded.
- Mumbai’s airport is about to double in size.
- Multilane highways dot the countryside.
- Government bureaucratic reforms are working.
- Investments in India are rapidly growing.
To view the full article, see India’s Economy is Humming, and There’s More to Come. Here’s How to Profit.