Who we are.
Global Alternative Investment Management LLC (“Global Alts”) is a private fund manager headquartered in Appleton, WI. Global Alts relies upon the investment adviser registration of Endowment Wealth Management, Inc. based on certain no-action letters issued to the American Bar Association in the past. The activities of Global Alts’ investment advisory activities are subject to the Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and the rules thereunder and is subject to examination by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
We make information available about our services through our website www.GlobalAlts.com.
- You access this website using a different computer
- You access this website using a different web browser
Turning cookies off.
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (learn how here). Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of our website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
Global Alternative Investment Management LLC uses content forms on this site to collect data from persons that voluntarily provide it when they sign up to receive newsletters, white papers, research reports or other content, subscribe to our blog, request a portfolio review or risk profile analysis, or
otherwise indicate that they are interested in learning more about our services. Content submitted via these forms is maintained indefinitely until individual opts out of receipt of newsletters or other marketing collateral that may be sent from time to time. You may decline to provide personal information to Global Alts. Declining to provide personal information may disqualify you from
receiving Global Alts services and access to content and Site features that require certain personal information.
Use of information.
The personal information we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Business purposes – Personal information you voluntarily submit while using the website by signing up to receive newsletters, requesting a portfolio review or risk profile analysis will be used for the purposes of communication with you and conducting business relevant to your request.
- Marketing purposes – Information collected about your activity while on our website (such as the pages you visit and actions you take) will be used to better understand how users interact with our website. Information voluntarily submitted through forms may be stored in multiple places, including:
- The email accounts for the recipient(s) of form submissions
- The website database for Global Alternative Investment Management LLC Information about your website activity may be collected by 3rd-party services, including:
- Anonymous activity data collected by analytics services (Google Analytics)
- Personal activity data collected by analytics services (Facebook Pixel)
Global Alts does not utilize user data for automated decision making or user profiling.
Embedded content from other websites.
interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.
Who we share your data with.
Global Alts does not share personal data with any unaffiliated third party. Global Alts does share information with its affiliated companies, the subsidiaries of affiliated companies, and potentially with third-party service providers of the affiliated companies.
How long we retain your data.
We will store your usage data until such time when you withdraw your consent for us to do so. All other data as specified above will be retained for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we originally collected it. We may also retain information as required by law. How we protect your data Global Alts takes reasonable steps and seeks to use appropriate technical or organizational
measures to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We proactively monitor our stored data using intrusion detection and employ other industry standard security practices. However, no Internet, email, or electronic operating system that enables the transmission of data is ever fully secure or error free therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
What rights you have over your data.
If you provide us with personal information, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also:
- Request rectification of your personal data
- Request the erasure of your personal data
- Request the restriction of processing your personal data
To request any of the above, please send an email to UserPrivacy@GlobalAlts.com with “Personal Information Request” form in the subject line and include your requested action in the body of the message This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We will make reasonable attempts to remove your personal data subject to our data retention practices. Some information may be erased in the normal course of data retention programs and systems.
How do I request a copy of my personal information?
Under the GDPR, EU residents have the right to place a SAR (Subject Access Request) to see what personal data an organization holds about them. Please send an email to UserPrivacy@GlobalAlts.com with “Personal Information Request” form in the subject line and include your request in the body of the message.
Special note to international users.
The Site is hosted in the United States and is intended for and directed to Users in the U.S. If you are a User accessing the Site from the European Union, Asia, or another jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure, that differ from United States, please be advised that through your continued use of the Site, which is governed by U.S. law, this