Supplemental Alternative Investments Disclosure
Interests in any alternative investment vehicle are offered pursuant to the terms of a Confidential Private Placement Memorandum (the “Memorandum”), which is furnished to qualified investors on a confidential basis for their consideration in connection with the private offering of membership interests in a limited liability company. The Information contained in this email may not be reproduced or redistributed without the written approval of Global Alternative Investment Management LLC (“Global Alts”).
No person has been authorized to make any statement concerning any private placement other than as set forth in the Memorandum, and such statements, if made, may not be relied upon. The information contained in this email is qualified in its entirety by the more complete information contained in the Memoranda. The contents of this email is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of any interests in any private fund. Global Alts and its affiliates make no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this email.
Investors should note the following regarding alternative investments:
- They are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as publicly traded securities such as mutual funds, listed stocks, bonds, or similar investments (for example, mutual funds require the disclosure of periodic, standardized price and valuation; there is no such requirement with alternative investments);
- They are speculative and involve a high degree of risk;
- Investors could lose all or a substantial amount of their investment;
- Interests may be illiquid and there may be significant restrictions in transfer. There is no secondary market for interests, and none is expected to develop;
- They may be leveraged, and their performance may be volatile;
- They have high fees and expenses that will reduce returns;
- They may involve complex tax structures;
- They may involve structures or strategies that may cause delays in important tax information being sent to investors;
- They and their managers/advisers may be subject to various conflicts of interest;
- They may hold concentrated positions with a limited number of investments;
The list set forth herein is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures associated with such investments and is subject to the more complete risk and disclosures contained in the applicable confidential offering documents. For a more complete discussion of risks relating to these types of investments, qualified prospective investors should consult the Memorandum.